Buying a home
doesn't have to be a stressful expenditure. While it is a very big step in your life maintaining a proper budget
and financial goal
will help move the process along smoothly.The development of a household budget
is a must activity both before you build a custom modular home
as well as during your ownership of that home. By preparing a budget you can better focus on mortgage payment goals and how the new house will affect your total expenses. Maintaining a budget
during the time you own the home can help to prevent potential financial disasters as well as point you in a money saving direction so you have more funds available for those things that you need or want. Some of the items and information you will need to develop your budget are:
- All current monthly loan payments.
- All other monthly expenses
- Records of variable expenses from the last 12 months. This will give you an estimate of your monthly expenditures.
- Records of annual or semi-annual expenses
- An estimate of what your new mortgage payment will be.
- Records of other non-fixed expenses for the last year.
- Records or an estimate of personal expenses
- Having a current copy of your credit report can be very helpful.
Be realistic in your budget assessment
. Make provisions for possible increases in some items. Then, look for ways to get and maintain control over your budget
. Once you have prepared your budget
the next step is to look for the dream home of your choice and what better
way than to use Avalon Building Systems
to help you in your quest? Contact us
today to see our floor plans
and how we can help to make your home a reality.