Specifications are the design choices made by you to build a house that will be energy efficient, well designed, long lasting, and able to provide you with the day to day comfort and convenience that you should expect from a new home.
We allow you to upgrade your specifications to suit your own needs and we will discuss the performance of each specification to your satisfaction.
- Exterior walls 2” X 6” 16” O.C. with double top and single bottom plates
- Exterior wall sheathing 7/16” A.P.A. rated O.S.B.
- Roof – R-38 Kraft faced fiberglass batts
- Double hung vinyl tilt in windows with Low E glass in white with matching screens
- 30 year Architectural self-sealing fiberglass shingles
- Roof ventilation – Provided through perforated soffit and rolled ridge vent
- Premium vinyl siding available in double 4.5 German lap and clapboard
- Pre-finished aluminum white fascia
- 10” gable & eave overhangs
- Exterior walls – R-21 Kraft faced fiberglass batts
- Kitchen – Merillat Classic cabinets, Spring Valley oak with recessed panels
- 8’ Ceiling height with smooth finished drywall
- Smooth finished ½” drywall throughout including closets
- All walls & ceilings painted with 2 coats of off white primer
- 2 ¼” Colonial wood door & window casing in white or stain
- 3 ¼” Colonial wood base molding in white or stain
- 6” Rounded profile window sills in white or stain
- Carpet installed on site after set up
- Vinyl flooring in Kitchen, Baths, and Utility areas
- All closets have wire shelves
- Floor sheathing ¾” A.P.A. rated T&G O.S.B. glued & nailed
- Interior partitions 2” x 4” 16” O.C. with double top and single bottom plates
Houses inspected by a third party agency
Houses built to current state-specific building, plumbing, and energy codes
All of our homes are built to meet Energy Star standards.
Where possible, we strive to build with sustainable materials, and in accordance with
USGBC guidelines. (i.e. Green Initiative).